Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)

Jordan
    Jordan
    Admin

GH Points : 440

Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)  Empty Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)

Post  Jordan Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)  Thumblg

I have decided that I am going to be running a monthly tournament on Xbox 360. Each month will be a different game, ranging from Fifa to Call of Duty. The winner of these tournament will receive free Microsoft points. affraid Thats right, free Microsoft points. (PS3 tournaments coming soon.) We will be keeping a Gaming Haven Hall of Fame, which shows off all our tournament winners. Keep an eye out for the tournament threads that I will be creating for more information on each tournament. The first tournament will be up once we have increased our user base slightly.

I would like to wish you all luck in the tournaments you take part in.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Admin

GH Points : 440

Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)  Empty Re: Gaming Haven Monthly Tournaments (Prizes To Be Won!)

Post  Jordan Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 am

Just so you all know, I have merged all the tournaments into one section. Please remember to let us know what console you are planning to run your tournaments for. Thanks

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:35 pm