Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Jordan
    Jordan
    Admin

GH Points : 440

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Post  Jordan Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

Trailer for the new Black Ops game.

Looks...interesting to say the least. I will no doubt get it at some point, probably not straight away.

Anyone else looking forward to this?
    Nathan
    Nathan
    Amateur Gamer

GH Points : 129

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Post  Nathan Thu May 03, 2012 8:07 am

Treyarch are the better of the two studios the develop CoD, they actually try new things and make better games.

To be honest I'm not too bothered about it and I probably won't get it, if I do then it will be when it is cheaper.

Graphically the game looks as visually unappealing as ever, with abysmal textures and visible aliasing, but I suppose that is what happens when you are running a heavily modified version of a 13 year old engine on 6 year old hardware at 60FPS. Good to see them taking advantage of DX11 features on the PC version of the game, though I do wonder whether that is just for performance enhancements and no real graphical improvement.

Some of the changes that they have made do seem quite interesting however, with branching storylines, a real time strategy mode and an actual focus on e-sports, as well as an improved zombies mode.